AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM THE CAPITOL
The Capitol remains closed following the outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the official Government advice that public building should remain closed until further notice. We have been closed since Tuesday March 17 and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
We have been working hard to reschedule shows and we will continue to do this as much as possible. Your tickets will remain valid for any new confirmed date. Where a show or screening cannot be rescheduled we will be automatically refunding all ticketholders. We will review future bookings and refunds as the situation continues.
A majority of the Capitol staff have been re-deployed to frontline Council Services, so please do not contact the Box Office for the time being as there won’t be anyone there to take your call.
For now, we will ask you to continue to do the following:
"What Happens Now?"
• Our customers do not need to do anything as rescheduling/refunding will be processed automatically.
• You will receive an email confirmation to confirm the date change/refund has been processed.
• If you have not supplied an email address, you will receive a phone call to confirm.
• Refunds will be made to the credit/debit card with which you made your booking.
• Depending on your card provider, the refund could take up to 10 days to appear in your account
• If you paid with cash, then our Box Office will contact you to arrange a refund.
• Ticket holders are asked to bear in mind that our customer service team is currently extremely busy, so please do not contact Box Office.
Over the coming weeks, we will continue to update the public as the situation changes, sharing current government and NHS advice. For updates on the situation as it develops please head to: www.horsham.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus
If you do have any questions regarding bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for supporting The Capitol and hope to be inviting you back to visit us soon.
For updates on the situation as it develops please head to: