AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM THE CAPITOL
We are planning to reopen The Capitol’s cinema on Friday 17 July. There will be a programme of exciting films, with the first film confirmed as Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back to celebrate its 40th Anniversary. Tickets will be available to book from Friday 10 July. The full range of health and safety measures published by the UK Cinema Association, and agreed by government, will be in place ready for the re-opening.
We have incorporated the following safety measures at The Capitol:-
• One Way System
• Socially Distanced Seating
• Protective Screens at Counters
• Staggered Film Times
• E-ticketing System
• Contactless Payments
• Additional Cleaning throughout venue
• Dedicated Hand Sanitising Stations
Customers need to be aware:-
• The use of face masks is encouraged, however they are not compulsory and can be removed once sat inside the screen
• Cashless building so card only transactions please
• Paperless ticketing – simply show your e-tickets on your smartphone or just give your name at the door
• Please observe social distancing at all times
• Tickets can be booked online but to book more than 2 seats together, please telephone the box office who will be able to help you. Box Office lines are now open from 12.15pm - 8pm daily.
• Please sit in the seats you are allocated in the row, not others, as that affects our socially distanced auditorium and may impede other customers
We have been working hard to reschedule shows and we will continue to do this as much as possible. Your tickets will remain valid for any new confirmed date. Where a show cannot be rescheduled we will be automatically refunding all ticketholders. We will review future bookings and refunds as the situation continues.
"What Happens Now?"
• You will receive an email confirmation to confirm when a date change/refund has been processed.
• If you have not supplied an email address, you will receive a phone call to confirm.
• Refunds will be made to the credit/debit card with which you made your booking.
• Depending on your card provider, the refund could take up to 10 days to appear in your account
• If you paid with cash, then our Box Office will contact you to arrange a refund.
If you do have any questions regarding bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for supporting The Capitol and hope to be inviting you back to visit us soon.
For updates on the situation as it develops please head to: